terms and conditions
In order to ensure the maximum comfort of Your stay, please become familiar and comply with the Terms and Conditions of Kamienny Ogród Holiday Park.
- Check-in: 04:00 pm ÷ 8:00 pm (please contact us in case of a late arrival).
- Check-out: 08:00 am ÷ 11:00 am.
- Exceeding check-out time may result in applying an additional fee, however the extension of stay is not guaranteed.
- Entry and parking shall be allowed only in places appointed by us. Parking is free, fenced and under monitoring. Kamienny Ogród Holiday Park shall not be liable for vehicles or any property left therein. One parking space per villa is provided, if you have an additional vehicle please contact us to make arrangements. An additional parking space is 20 PLN per night. The property around villas and parking are monitored.
- We do not accept pets.
- We reserve the right to refuse accommodation to anyone visibly under the influence of drugs or alcohol or creating a public nuisance.
- Making a reservation is an explicit acknowledgment of the Terms and Conditions. Unfamiliarity with these Terms and Conditions does not exempt from complying with it.
- Please be informed, that by making a reservation You are giving to Kamienny Ogród Holiday Park a consent to Your personal data to be processed for registration and marketing purposes according to RODO. You have the right to access Your data and to update them. The administrator of Your data is Kamienny Ogród Holiday Park Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Stare Sady 4b, 11-730 Mikołajki, contact details: email@example.com .
PRICES, RESERVATION, PAYMENT, DEPOSIT
- Booking and cancellation policy as well as the matter of payment and deposit are described on our website https://www.kamiennyogrod.com.pl/en in the PRICES
- Later arrival, earlier departure or resignation from part of the stay through no-fault of the resort owner does not entitle to any claims for reimbursement or refund. In case of the guaranteed booking cancellation made 60 days or more prior to arrival 50% of prepayment will be refunded. If cancellation is made less than 60 days prior to arrival prepayment is not refundable.
- The deposit of 500 PLN per villa will be collected in cash or blocked on credit card on arrival, which is refundable upon departure provided there is no loss or damage to the villa or its contents, towels and bed linen are stainless.
- Our bank account details (transfers in PLN):
ING Bank Slaski S.A.
IBAN: PL 67 1050 1764 1000 0090 3143 1878
BIC (SWIFT): INGBPLPW
Kamienny Ogrod Holiday Park Sp. z o.o.
Stare Sady 4b
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING VILLAS AND THE GARDEN
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Playing loud music, excessive noise or disturbance that intrudes on other Guests is not permitted.
- Guests distorting the public order or acting contrary to our Terms and Conditions may be expelled from the resort with no rights to reimbursement of the incurred costs.
- Smoking (including e-cigarette) in the villas, on terraces and on common areas is strictly prohibited. Each violation will result in 800 PLN penalty fee. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas. Throwing cigarette ends anywhere on the facility is not acceptable.
- Our towels are for hygienic purposes and should not be used outside the villas. Please don’t use them for recreational purposes on the terraces, beach or in the garden etc.
- Gutting and frying fish in the villas is prohibited.
- Grilling is allowed in designated areas using equipment provided by the resort. Coal and kindling are on one’s own. After finishing grilling, hot coals and ashes should be discarded to a metal container.
- We kindly request not to take any part of the villas equipment outside the facility.
- Any cleaning during the stay is carried out by the Guest. Kitchenette equipment should be washed clean on departure.
- Only registered Guests are authorized for enter the facility and for use of the villas, garden and infrastructure. Presenting a valid picture ID upon check-in is required.
- All guests staying in Kamienny Ogród Holiday Park are requested to comply with this Terms and Conditions, health and safety regulations and fire regulations.
- In our garden there are banks, a garden architecture including stone walls and ponds, therefore during any activities please remain cautious, in particular Guests staying with children.
- Guests are permitted to use only designed parts of the garden. We kindly request to comply with the signs situated on the garden footpaths.
- Parents are fully responsible for children’s safety and well-being, moreover, when accessing the garden and playground children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Guest is financially responsible for the entrusted property. Payment for damages caused by Guest within the facility should be settled on the premises before departure.
- In the event of complaints regarding the quality of service or any malfunctions that arose during the use of villa, please report them as soon as possible to allow us for immediate response.
- Please note that we take no responsibility for any inconveniences due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. power outage, interrupted water supply, no TV signal or lack of coverage.
- Any insurance for guests staying within the facility is on one’s own.
- Please ensure that the door and all windows are properly locked when leaving the villas as Kamienny Ogród Holiday Park take no responsibility for guest properties left in the villas or within the facility.
WE WISH YOU A PLEASANT STAY